- How can I invest with Recovery Made Easy ?
- To make a investment you must first become a member of Recovery Made Easy . Once
you are signed up, you can make your first deposit. All deposits must be made
through the Members Area. You can login using the member username and password
you receive when signup.
- I wish to invest with Recovery Made Easy but I don't have an any ecurrency account. What
should I do?
- You can buy btc from localbitcoin.com
- How do I open my Recovery Made Easy
- It's quite easy and convenient. Follow this link, fill
in the registration form and then press "Register".
- Which e-currencies do you accept?
- We accept- BTC
- How can I withdraw funds?
- Login to your account using your username and password and check the Withdraw
- How long does it take for my deposit to be added to my account?
- Your account will be updated as fast, as you deposit.
- How can I change my e-mail address or password?
- Log into your Recovery Made Easy account and click on the "Account Information". You
can change your e-mail address and password there.
- What if I can't log into my account because I forgot my password?
- Click forgot password link, type your username
or e-mail and you'll receive your account information.
- Does a daily profit paid directly to my currency account?
- No, profits are gathered on your Recovery Made Easy account and you can withdraw them
- How do you calculate the interest on my account?
- Depending on each plan. Interest on your Recovery Made Easy is acquired
Daily, Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly and Yearly and credited to your available
balance at the end of each day.
- Can I do a direct deposit from my account balance?
- Yes! To make a deposit from your Recovery Made Easy account balance. Simply login
into your members account and click on Make Deposit ans select the Deposit from
Account Balance Radio button.
- Can I make an additional deposit to Recovery Made Easy account once it has
- Yes, you can but all transactions are handled separately.
- After I make a withdrawal request, when will the funds be available on my
- Funds are usually available within 12 business hours.
- How can I change my password?
- You can change your password directly from your members area by editing it in
your personal profile.
- Can I lose money?
- There is a risk involved with investing in all high yield investment programs. However,
there are a few simple ways that can help you to reduce the risk of losing more than
you can afford to. First, align your investments with your financial goals,
in other words, keep the money you may need for the short-term out of more aggressive
investments, reserving those investment funds for the money you intend to raise
over the long-term. It's very important for you to know that we are real traders
and that we invest members' funds on major investments.
- How can I check my account balances?
- You can access the account information 24 hours, seven days a week over the Internet.
- May I open several accounts in your program?
- No. If we find that one member has more than one account, the entire funds will
- How can I make a spend?
- To make a spend you must first become a member of Recovery Made Easy . Once you
are signed up, you can make your first spend. All spends must be made through
the Member Area. You can login using the member username and password you received
- Who manages the funds?
- These funds are managed by a team of Recovery Made Easy investment experts.